All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician. Download your Physical Form HERE
2. Risk Form - IMPORTANT! please select the correct form for the athlete in their attending school
For High School Only - Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL) Risk Form: All students in all grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 must completely fill out 1 form and have it notarized. This form will only need to be completed once in each athletes High School Athletic Career in Barrington. Download the RIIL Risk form HERE
For Middle School Only - Rhode Island Principals Committee on Athletics - Grades 6 to (RIPCOA) Risk Form: All students in all grades 6, 7, and 8 must completely fill out 1 forms and have it notarized. This form will only need to be completed once in each athletes Middle School Athletic Career in Barrington. Download the RIPCOA Risk form HERE
3. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read the handbook, have a thorough understanding, and agree to all policies and procedures. Please review the Athletics Handbook HERE
4. Acknowledgement and Parent Permission Form: After reading the Handbook, both student athlete and parent must sign this form online, and complete or update the emergency medical information. (to be completed every season)
5. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. This policy is provided to make sure all athletes have access to coverage. Form needs to be completed every academic year, regardless if a family chooses a policy or not. HERE
6. Concussion Awareness Statement: Please read and sign the online document each season as required by Rhode Island State Law.
GO TO "ATHLETICS REGISTRATION" ABOVE TO COMPLETE ONLINE DOCUMENTS AND CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.